BS7671:2008 Incl. Amendment 3 (2015) 17th Edition IET Wiring Regulations
- Course Code: CAEL009
- Duration: 1 year
- Price: £70.00
- Start Date:
- Days: MON/FRI
- Times: 09:00-17:00
- Validated by: NONE
- Delivery Type: PT
This module is designed to ensure everyone required to comply with BS7671:2008 is aware of and can comply with the changes and additions that will be introduced by Amendment 3. A new British Standard incorporating Amendment 3 will be designated BS7671:2008(2015).
- What will I study?
The following willbe covered:
- Welcome and Learning Outcomes
- Changes to parts 1, 2 (Incorporating new abbreviations) and 3 - Taking into account the change to competent person and how that affects the certificates and forms in Part 6
- Changes to part 4, Cmin explained and demonstrated, documented detailed risk assessments explained, protection against overheating explained
- Changes to part 5, Sockets used by ordinary persons, cables in walls, auxiliary circuits explained, luminaires and lighting installations explained
- Changes to the Minor Works Certificate and changes to the inspection schedule of the Electrical Installation Certificate
Changes to Part 7
- Appendices certificated, reports and forms
- Entry Requirements
Learners should have already completed the 17th Edition before attempting the amendment.
- How will I be assessed?
This course has been produced through a partnership between NICEIC and Virtual College. A Virtual College certificate can be printed by the learner upon completion of the course.
Approximately 2 hours. The length of time taken depends entirely on how quickly you can study and absorb the material. You can proceed as quickly or slowly as you like.
- What can I do next?
We have offer a wide range of electrical courses, please click here for further information.
- For more information