E-Learning - Conflict Resolution in the Workplace
- Course Code: CBEL002
- Duration: 1 day
- Price: £40.00
- Times: -
- Validated by: NONE
- Delivery Type: PT
This module will be useful to all staff and professionals whose work brings them into contact with members of the public.
- What will I study?
This course has been developed by the National Syllabus for conflict resolution and deals with communication skills, personal safety and 'what if' situations. After completing this course your learners should be able to:
- Describe the common causes of conflict
- Describe the three elements of 'Communication'
- Give example of how communication can break down
- Explain 3 examples of communication models that can assist in conflict resolution
- Describe patterns of behaviour they may encounter during different interactions
- Give examples of the different warnings and danger signs
- Give examples of impact factors
- Describe the use of distance when dealing with conflict
- Explain the use of 'reasonable force' as it applies to conflict resolution
- Describe different methods for dealing with possible conflict situations This course covers the following subject areas:
- Welcome and learning objectives
- Introduction to conflict resolution
- Communication model 1
- Communication model 2
- Communication model 3
- Dealing with conflict
- Awareness and impact factors
- Stress behaviours and summary
- Entry Requirements
There is no entry criteria for this course.
- What can I do next?
See our other e-learning courses on the website.
- For more information