E-Learning - Customer Care
- Course Code: CBEL003
- Duration: 1 day
- Price: £40.00
- Start Date: 01-Aug-18
- Times: -
- Validated by: NONE
- Delivery Type: PT
This module is addressed to owners/managers of both small and large companies. However it also applies to employees as they make direct contact with both customers and prospective customers every day.
- What will I study?
Virtually everyone has had at least one experience of poor Customer Care, be it from rude or unhelpful staff, undelivered promises, or something as simple as absence of an apology when experiencing a delay. Obviously there are examples of outstanding Customer Care but unfortunately these can seem to be the exception rather than the rule. What often frustrates customers is the fact that many of these grievances could be so easily avoided with thought, planning and training.
This module is designed to show learners how they and their colleagues can make customers feel that their business is genuinely interested in them. On completion of this module learners will be able to:
- Recognise why they need a Customer Care Programme
- Have a plan of campaign to install a Customer Care Programme in their company
- Understand Customer Care skills and how to use them
- Develop a complaints handling procedure that strengthens the bond between their company and their customers
Sections within the module include:
- Objectives of the module
- Why does your company need customer care?
- Why does poor customer care happen?
- Your campaign plans
- Customer Care Skills
- Handling Complaints
- Entry Requirements
There are no specific entry requirements for this module.
- How will I be assessed?
- What can I do next?
See our other e-learning courses on the website.
- For more information