E-Learning - Data Protection in the Workplace
- Course Code: CBEL004
- Duration: 1 day
- Price: £40.00
- Times: -
- Validated by: NONE
- Delivery Type: PT
This module is aimed at anyone within a work situation who handles personal data.
- What will I study?
It is vital that those who collect and use personal data maintain the confidence of those who are asked to provide it. The Data Protection Act 2008 provides a means to ensure confidence is maintained. The aim of this module is to provide an overview of the benefits and legal requirements in adopting Data Protection principles in the workplace.
On completion of this module learners will be able to:
- Explain the 8 principles of the Data Protection Act
- Describe what these principles mean to you in your role
- Explain what subject access requests are and how they should be dealt with
Please note this module was reviewed and updated July 2010. Lesson Plan includes:
- Welcome and Learning Objectives
- Access Rights and Requests
- Entry Requirements
There are no specific entry requirements for this module.
- What can I do next?
See our other e-learning courses on the website.
- For more information