E-Learning - Equal Opportunities & The Law
- Course Code: CBEL008
- Duration: 1 day
- Price: £40.00
- Start Date: 01-Aug-19
- Times: -
- Validated by: NONE
- Delivery Type: PT
This module is targeted a wide variety of people and is intended for anyone in employment or involved in employment.
- What will I study?
All employers have a legal responsibility to promote equal opportunity in the workplace and ensure their employment policy and employee behavior does not contravene UK law. As a result, this e-learning course has been developed to provide learners with a heightened awareness of equal opportunities within the workplace. It provides learners with an increased understanding of the key UK opportunities and anti-discrimination laws relating to a variety of issues including race, age, gender and disability. On completion of this course learners will understand equal opportunities and legislation surrounding the following issues:
- Training Opportunities
- Parents in Employment
Areas covered include:
- Welcome, Learning Outcomes and Introduction
- The Law, Equal Opportunities and Race
- The Law, Equal Opportunities and Gender
- The Law, Equal Opportunities and Disability
- The Law, Equal Opportunities and Religion
- The Law, Equal Opportunities and Age
- The Law, Equal Opportunities and Ex-Offenders
- Applying Equal Opportunities to Training and Performance Development
- Applying Equal Opportunities to Parents in Employment
How will the course be delivered?
It is estimated that this module will take approximately 2-3 hours to complete (depending on learning speed). As an e-learning module you can complete this training in convenient stages and revisit whenever you wish. The system will record your progress throughout.
- Entry Requirements
There are no specific entry requirements for this module.
- How will I be assessed?
- What can I do next?
See our other e-learning courses on the website.
- For more information