E-Learning - 5s productivity suite
- Course Code: CBEL032
- Duration: 1 day
- Price: £120.00
- Start Date:
- Times: -
- Validated by: NONE
- Delivery Type: PT
- What will I study?
The 5s productivity suite is based on a Japanese management tool that was proposed to instil Lean working within employees. 5s aims to offer a workplace that stays ordered and clean. This will improve the working environment and efficiency in which tasks can be finalised. The course looks at what each specific 5s involves and offers, it also includes a module offering a summary of the tasks that should be undertaken for each S. Upon completion of this Virtual College 5s productivity suite learners will understand:
- The reasoning behind implementing 5S in the workplace and why Sorting is important
- How to arrange the workplace to make it more efficient and productive
- Why and how to make items easily identifiable
- The importance of keeping work areas and items clean
- The importance of regularly inspecting work areas for faults
- The three steps involved in standardising
- How to audit and sustain progress
- Entry Requirements
- How will I be assessed?
- What can I do next?
- For more information