Consumer Contracts - Distance Sales
- Course Code: CBEL042
- Duration: 1 day
- Price: £40.00
- Times: -
- Validated by: NONE
- Delivery Type: PT
The Chartered Trading Standards Institute (CTSI) and Virtual College have joined together to create a range of online training resources which are highly relevant to all businesses, including ‘Consumer Contracts - Distance Sales.’
This module looks at how consumer contracts can affect your business and what you need to do to comply with the rules.
This module is suitable for anyone who is in business and wants to learn about consumer contracts focusing on distance consumer contracts.
- What will I study?
- What distance contracts are and the types of contracts that you will enter into
- What information you must give consumers and how that can be given
- How long consumers have to cancel their contracts
- How long you have to deliver the products that consumers have ordered from you; and
- Why you need to make sure that consumers who call you can ring on a basic rate phone number
- Entry Requirements
None, all welcome.
- How will I be assessed?
The content of this course has been independently certified as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines.
On completion of this course you will be able to download and print a certificate.
- What can I do next?
See our other e-learning courses here
- For more information