Personal Safety for Lone Workers
- Course Code: CHEL026
- Duration: 1 year
- Price: £40.00
- Times: 09:00-17:00
- Validated by: NONE
- Delivery Type: PT
This module is designed for anybody who has to work alone or who is left alone with customers or other members of the public at some time in their working day.
- What will I study?
Every day thousands of people will be exposed to situations in which they are left alone with customers or other members of the public during their working day.
However there are many risks associated with working in isolation and without the support of colleagues, and violence against employees is unfortunately too common. By taking this module you will be taking real steps towards minimising risk and hopefully feeling safer. After completing this course, learners should know:
- What lone working is and why it is an issue worth finding out about
- What responsibilities your employer has to you and what responsibilities you have too
- The basic process of how people's roles are assessed to see what potential risks exist from lone working
- Some of the key questions you can ask yourself in order to assess your own situation each time you work alone
- Some key advice on how to act and what precautions to take in order to reduce the risks of lone working
- Entry Requirements
There are no specific entry requirements for this module.
- How will I be assessed?
It is estimated that this module will take approximately 1 hours to complete (depending on learning speed). As an e-learning module you can complete this training in convenient stages and revisit whenever you wish. The system will record your progress throughout.
- What can I do next?
We have offer a wide range of health & safety courses, click here for further information.
- For more information