- Course Code: CHEL073
- Duration: 1 year
- Price: £18.00
- Sunday, 01 August 2021
This course looks at learning about confidential information through a variety of activities and case studies, which involve people being entrusted with sensitive information relating to health and other personal matters by service users.
Confidentiality is a key part of working within a healthcare setting, whether you will likely have access to private and personal information about patients which needs to be treated with care and sensitivity.
Maintaining confidentiality is a shared responsibility of all staff, including making sure that patients only have access to their own records, avoiding discussing private details outside of the care environment and securing any electronic records through the proper methods.
This module looks at learning about confidential information through a variety of activities and case studies, which involve people being entrusted with sensitive information relating to health and other personal matters by service users.
- What will I study?
You will learn
- Solely focused on establishing and maintaining confidentiality at work
- Each area of the course will looks at different principles and practices which should be adhered to
- Exemplified by case studies where confidentiality issues can be identified
- Activities are also used throughout the course to engage learners and reinforce certain key learnings.
Who is it for?
- Anyone working in a Health and Social Care environment
- Whether you handle patient data or interact with patients on a daily basis
- Entry Requirements
There are no specific entry requirements for this module.
- What can I do next?
We offer a wide range of health and social care e-learning courses, click here for further information.
- For more information