Safeguarding Everyone Level 1, Level 2 or Level 3
- Course Code: CHEL078
- Duration: 1 year
- Price: £120.00
- Times: 09:00-17:00
- Validated by: NONE
- Delivery Type: PT
- Sunday, 01 August 2021
This course will give you the knowledge and skills to ensure you can help safeguard not only those you are directly responsible for, but everyone you have contact with whilst carrying out your duties.
Unsure if you require Level 1, 2 or 3 Safeguarding Everyone training? Check out our short guide to find the course that best matches your needs and requirements here.
It is a statutory requirement for anyone who works with vulnerable adults or children to have up-to-date knowledge of safeguarding policies, legislation and guidance so they can proactively focus on keeping them safe from harm and maintain the ability to act on any concerns about the safety and welfare of children, young people and adults.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to recognise different types of abuse and understand how they may occur; know the relevant nationally and locally recognised safeguarding guidelines; be able to respond appropriately to alleged or suspected abuse and understand the appropriate ways to reduce the likelihood of abuse for children and adults.
- What will I study?
You will learn
- Explain the profound impact some well-known cases of abuse have had on legislation
- Explain the importance of multi-agency cooperation
- Define safeguarding in respect to children, young people and adults
- Describe what you need to do if a vulnerable individual makes a disclosure or if you suspect abuse
- Explain what whistleblowing is, what it is not and why it is important
- List the ways you can reduce the risk of abuse
- List the signs and symptoms of the different types of abuse
- Outline the responsibilities Level 1 workers may have
- Entry Requirements
Who is it for?
- Reception staff
- Social workers
- Safeguarding teams
- What can I do next?
We offer a wide range of health and social care e-learning courses, click here for further information.
- For more information