IOSH Working Safely (E-learning)
- Course Code: CHEL083
- Duration: 1 year
- Price: £99.00
- Start Date: 30-Jul-19
- Days: MON-FRI
- Times: 09:00-17:00
- Validated by: NONE
- Delivery Type: PT
This& e-learning course is for people who work in any sector and require essential knowledge of health and safety procedures.
- What will I study?
The course covers the following units:
- Introducing working safely
- Defining hazard and risk
- Identifying common hazards
- Improving safety performance
- Protecting our environment
- Entry Requirements
There are no entry criteria other than a keen interest in this subject.
The college operates a no refunds policy as detailed below. Cancellations and transfer requests are subject to the following conditions:
- More than 4 weeks notice – no charge
- 4 weeks notice – 30% of the cost
- 2-3 weeks notice – 50% of the cost
- 1-2 weeks notice – 75% of the cost
- Less than 1 weeks notice – 100% of the cost
All cancellations must be made in writing and are subject to a £10 administration charge. The full fee's policy is available on request.
- How will I be assessed?
As an e-learning module you can complete this training in convenient stages and revisit whenever you wish. The system will record your progress throughout
- What can I do next?
We have offer a wide range of health & safety courses, click here for further information.
- For more information