Henna Workshop - Intermediate
- Course Code: CM184
- Duration: 3 hours
- Price: £55.00
- Start Date: 01-Aug-18
- Days: THU
- Times: 18:00-21:00
- Validated by: NONE
- Delivery Type: PT
This course is designed for individuals to achieve professional results and will provide the learner with an insight into the beauty industry for weddings, parties and social events
- What will I study?
The following topics will be covered:
- Introduction to traditional/contemporary henna design
- How to plan and design a complex pattern
- How to make a simple design look more intricate
- What to do next and connect designs
- Time management and correcting mistakes
- Entry Requirements
This course is for those who have attended the Henna Workshop - Beginners course or have basic henna experience.
- How will I be assessed?
Through practical demonstrations alongside theory. Learners will be provided with a henna cone which will give them opportunity to practise on paper and learners.
- What can I do next?
We have offer a wide range of hair & beauty courses, click here for further information.
- For more information