Electric Nail File
- Course Code: CM211
- Duration: 2 weeks x 3 hours
- Price: £90.00
- Times: 18:00-21:00
- Validated by: NONE
- Delivery Type: PT
- Monday, 22 June 2020
This course is for candidates for those who hold a qualified nail application certificate.
- What will I study?
The course will cover the below:
- The benefits of using a nail drill
- Contra actions
- Introduction to the drill and hand piece
- Holding and operating the hand piece
- Gain knowledge of a basic drill routine
- Carry out basic routine on acrylic tips
- Gain Knowledge on different Drill Techniques
- Reducing Length
- Removing bulk, cleaning under the nail
- Carry out a maintenance using basic drill routine on acrylic tips
All candidates to come in with a full set of acrylic on and carry out a maintenance on each other using the various drill techniques.
E.File Assessment - Bring a model in with a full set of acrylic nails on and carry out a maintenance using the various drill techniques.
- Entry Requirements
Candidates should hold a qualified nail application certificate.
- How will I be assessed?
Assessment will take place within the course using drill techniques.
- What can I do next?
We have offer a wide range of hair & beauty courses, click here for further information.
- For more information