- Course Code: CM274
- Duration: 3 hours
- Study mode: Part Time
- Price: £30.00
- Wednesday, 01 March 2023
- Tuesday, 01 August 2023
This Course is about getting to understand skin and how to achieve a healthy glowing skin. A Skin expert will take you through the workshop exploring all areas of skin health. Professionals interested in providing knowledge to their clients can also benefit in this course.
What will I study?
- Understanding the skin and how to identify characteristics in the skin
- Understand the steps of a skincare routine works and how it keeps skin healthy
- Explore key ingredients in products and how they work on the skin
- Get to know how diet and nutrition affect the skin
- Learn tips how to get glowing skin
- Self-Facial massage and tools to use at home
No formal qualifications are necessary but an understanding of the skin and experience in delivering facial treatments in a professional setting are preferred. Learners must be aged 19 or over.
How will I be assessed?
No formal assessment, group discussions and Q and A.
After completion of the course you will receive a Blackburn College certificate of attendance.
For more information