- Course Code: EC164
- Duration: 8 weeks x 3 hours
- Price: £350.00
- Times: 18:00-21:00
- Validated by: NONE
- Delivery Type: PT
- Tuesday, 10 March 2020
This course is suitable for those new to computer aided design moving to AutoCAD from another system or for occasional users who want to work with AutoCAD drawings.
Why come to Blackburn College?
- Teacher trained and sector specific qualified tutors
- Purpose built facilities
- Small class sizes
- Renowned for providing an excellent student experience with an emphasis on pastoral care throughout
- Bespoke hand-outs to enhance learning
- Excellent library facilities
- What will I study?
The primary objective of this course is to teach users the basic commands necessary for professional 2D drawing, design and drafting using AutoCAD / AutoCAD LT. After completing this course users will be able to:
- Navigate the AutoCAD user interface.
- Use the fundamental features of AutoCAD.
- Use the precision drafting tools in AutoCAD.
- Present drawings in a detailed and visually impressive way.
Users learn the features, commands, and techniques for creating, editing, and printing drawings with AutoCAD. Using hands-on exercises and also explore how to create 2D production drawings.
- Entry Requirements
There are no specific entry requirements however we would ask that students are computer literate.
- How will I be assessed?
- What can I do next?
- For more information