PRINCE2 (PRojects IN Controlled Environments) Practitioner Level
- Course Code: EC326
- Duration: 14 hours
- Price: £560.00
- Times: 09:00-17:00
- Validated by: NONE
- Delivery Type: PT
- Thursday, 26 March 2020
PRINCE2® is the standard method for project management, and recognised as such world-wide. It provides a flexible, adaptable approach for organising, managing and controlling projects.
PRINCE2 (PRojects IN Controlled Environments), is a widely used project management method that navigates you through all the essentials for running a successful project. The principles of the PRINCE2 method and associated training can be used for all types of project. PRINCE2 is based on Cabinet Office best practice and is aligned to P3O®, MSP®, and M_o_R®.
Target Audience: Project Managers, Programme Managers, Project Support Teams and all those working in a project environment.
- What will I study?
The Courses are a mixture of input sessions and examination-based practical work, with feedback from the Tutor.
- Buzz Groups
- Case Study and Exercises
- Practice examinations
- PRINCE2 Practitioner & Re-Registration Objectives
- Be able to apply PRINCE2
- Understand how to tailor PRINCE2
- Describe the relationships between the roles, management products principles, themes, techniques and processes
- Be able to apply the principles, themes and processes to a project
- Be able to create and assess management products.
PRINCE2 Practitioner Qualification – 2 days
- The course will begin at 9.00am and end at 5.00pm
- There will be a lunch break (lunch provided) and further short breaks in the morning and afternoon
- Exam on final day
Delegates have the option to attend the courses separately or combine the two courses over 5 days and sit both exams.
Course Preparation before attending:
All delegates will receive the following:
- A login to the Novare Consulting PRINCE2 E-Learning Module: Learn_P2 http://elearning.novareconsulting.com/ (3 – 4 hours)
- The manual: “Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2”
Learn_P2 : http://elearning.novareconsulting.com/ (3 – 4 hours)
The Manual “Managing Successful Project with PRINCE2” (2 - 4 hours)
Introduction to Processes
13 – 18
Purpose, Objective & Activities
Tailoring PRINCE2 to the project environment
- Delegates should:
- Allow at least 6-8 hours to prepare for the course
- Expect about 2 hours of homework every evening
- Entry Requirements
To undertake the Practitioner element of the course, students should have completed the Foundation course/exam
- How will I be assessed?
PRINCE2 Practitioner Exam
- 5 hour exam, set by the APMG
- Candidates may refer to their annotated copy of the official PRINCE2 manual
- 80 Objective Testing multiple choice questions
- 55% pass mark (44 correct answers out of 80 questions)
- The exam papers are marked by the APM Group who set the exam
- Results are normally sent to delegates 5-6 weeks after the exam
Evidence of Identity: When attending the exam, delegates must present an official form of photographic identification (i.e. Passport, driving licence). Delegates will not be eligible to sit the exam without this identification
PRINCE2® is a Registered Trade Marks of Axelos
- What can I do next?
- For more information