- Course Code: EC610
- Duration: 6 hours
- Study mode: Part Time
- Price: £150.00
IMPROVING CUSTOMER SERVICE PROCESSES
Where are you losing sales or causing customers great frustration?
Everyone in a business has an impact on customer service. Many sales are lost or nearly lost by someone ‘just doing their job’ in a way which has an impact on the customer. If you’ve seen an increase in customer complaints, a dip in repeat business or have friction between your sales team and the rest of your business, this workshop is for you.
- What will I study?
In this workshop you will:
- Learn how to improve communication before, during and after the sale
- Increase customer retention rates and develop improved customer relationships.
- See the impact your processes may be having on customers.
- Find out how to avoid making the costly mistakes that could be turning customers away from doing business with you.
- Adopt processes to ensure a consistent experience for all customers
As a result of this workshop you’ll have a clear idea of where tweaks in language, processes and communication will help increase customer retention rates and decrease customer complaints.
About Anne Williamson:
With 25+ years experience in marketing, Anne’s focus is always on the customer. Her last ‘job’ was as the marketing manager in a mail order business where she ran the marketing, design and web teams taking the business from less than a million to £4.8 million turnover (selling £1 products).
Author of ‘Are you a one night stand business?’ her desire is to see companies involve their customers more. Once you make a customer feel a part of your business they will help you grow.
Anne is no holds barred, plain speaking and great fun to work with. She has worked across a variety of business including funeral businesses, professional services, engineers and estate agents. She has a real love for great customer service and works with businesses who want to be the standout business in their field.
She challenges behaviours with her ‘nothing is off limits’ approach in an engaging fun learning environment. She guarantees to raise your eyebrows. There is nothing worse than spending money on training and leaving the learning in the room!
- Entry Requirements
None, all welcome.
- What can I do next?
Other sessions delivered by this trainer include:
- Developing a marketing plan for your business
- Grow your business with customer feedback
- Developing outstanding customer service
- How to write copy that improves marketing communication
You'll find all of these on our website
- For more information