CIPD - Level 3 - Certificate In Human Resource Practice (Evening Delivery)
- Course Code: EC662
- Duration: 32 weeks x 4 hours
- Price: £1195.00
- Times: 18:00-21:00
- Validated by: NONE
- Delivery Type: PT
The Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) is the awarding body of this certificate. The course was designed following an extensive period of consultation to ensure that the course is completely up-to-date and relevant to the HR practitioner. The course is designed to give an all round grounding in the main skills and knowledge used by line managers and human resources practitioners when managing employees and dealing with the associated human resource management problems.
- We are a CIPD Approved centre and provide teaching on the national CIPD scheme, with CIPD awarded qualifications, that mean you have international portability and recognition of your attainment and qualification once completed
- We have a proven track record of quality teaching and student achievement
- We are rated in the highest banding of quality assurance by the CIPD that expresses their confidence in our teaching and administration of the programme
- Teacher-trained and CIPD qualified teaching staff who have worked in industry and commerce and have obtained high levels of academic achievement themselves
- Purpose-built Higher Education facilities
- Right-sized classes that will enable you to feel comfortable and supported in your learning
- Pastoral student support from tutors and other support staff for those times when you may need a little more help
- Online virtual learning environment, based upon the Moodle platform, to support the CIPD website resources, for all year round study support and resources
- What will I study?
It is recognised that managing staff effectively is a key component of organisational success and thus a better informed and professional approach to managing staff is necessary. The course covers recruitment, selecting and training staff. It is also covers issues such as: handling grievances and disciplinary matters, health and safety matters, HR planning, employment law and the external environment. This course is the replacement for the CIPD Certificate in Personnel Practice which ran for many years.
CIPD have revised their fee structure. The new students coming in September will pay a one off joining fee of £30 and an initial annual fee of £90. A total of £120 (this is in addition to the Blackburn College enrolment fees and is payable directly to CIPD).
You must remain in membership throughout all the time that you are both on the course and awaiting for your certificate to be awarded. The CIPD will not process certificates for anyone who is not in membership, and dealing with such cases can delay the entire group from being processed in a timely manner by the CIPD
You'll find useful information about CIPD including text book ideas (you do not need to purchase them all!) and insights into the programmes here: media/5728/cipd-new-student-marketing.zip and a link to CIPD's YouTube Channel at this link: youtube.com/user/CIPDGlobal
This course is also eligible for advanced learner loan funding, loan funding fee is £1,265. If you would be interested in booking by this method please contact us before completing any documentation (price subject to change).
- Entry Requirements
There are no formal entry requirements but you must normally be employed in a Human Resources Department or supervisory position. You will also need the support of your employer (or an equivalent) to be able to undertake the assessments, which have a work based element.
Once you have been confirmed as having a place on the course and have made your payment, please ensure that you join the CIPD using the link provided.
- How will I be assessed?
You will be assessed by a mixture of written assignments, reports and skills activities. There is an additional tutorial period each week and one longer study period built into the course. There is an additional tutorial period each week and two longer study periods built into the course.
- What can I do next?
Once you have successfully completed the course you may consider undertaking the level 5 CIPD course, see here
- For more information