Moving and Handling in Industry
- Course Code: FC209
- Duration: 3 hours
- Price: £25.00
- Start Date: 30-Apr-19, 01-Aug-19
- Days: TUE
- Times: 09:30-12:30
- Validated by: NONE
- Delivery Type: PT
This half-day course introduces candidates to the hazards and risks involved in Manual Handling. The course outlines what to expect from a Manual Handling assessment. It will enable employees to develop safer Manual Handling techniques in the workplace.
- What will I study?
Some of the topics covered are
- The process of Manual Handling in the Workplace
- Manual Handling injuries and the activities that cause them
- Manual Handling assessments and control options
- Responsibilities imposed by Manual Handling operations regulations
For the purposes of the course we aim to provide correct and safe guidelines for all individuals where moving and handling is seen as part of your everyday role.
- Entry Requirements
- How will I be assessed?
- What can I do next?
We have offer a wide range of health & safety courses, click here for further information.
- For more information