- Course Code: FC261
- Duration: 6 hours
- Price: £40.00
- Times: 09:15-16:15
- Validated by: NONE
- Delivery Type: PT
- Monday, 06 July 2020
- Saturday, 01 August 2020
This is a one-day course designed specifically for those who have been appointed to carry out the duties of a Fire Warden or Fire Marshall.
- What will I study?
This course is designed to educate learners to become Fire Marshalls and covers the following:
- Fire legislation
- The basic chemistry of fire and its differing classes
- Fire fighting procedures
- Causes of fires and their prevention
- Emergency lighting
- Fixed fire fighting installations
- Evacuation assembly point and fire drills
- Fire alarms
- Fire hazards
- Routine fire safety inspections and maintaining a fire log
- Risk assessment awareness
- Extinguisher recognition and use (theory)
- Entry Requirements
There are no entry criteria other than a keen interest in this subject.
- How will I be assessed?
- What can I do next?
We have offer a wide range of health & safety courses, click here for further information.
- For more information