Diploma in Leadership for Health & Social Care and Children and Young People's Services (Residential Pathway)
- Course Code: FC268
- Duration: 1 year
- Price: £1400.00
- Start Date:
- Days: MON-FRI
- Times: 09:00-17:00
- Validated by: City and Guilds
You will demonstrate how you meet a set of National Occupational Standards and that you have the level of knowledge, understanding and skills to complete your work effectively. These qualifications are the accepted qualification for registration and regulation where appropriate.
- What will I study?
There are 3 routes for Adult Services:
- Adults’ residential management
- Adults’ management
- Adults’ advanced practice
There are 3 routes for Children and Young People’s Services:
- Children and Young People’s residential management
- Children and Young People’s management
- Children and Young People’s advanced practice
Each of the awards is based on an amount of Credits.
Level 5 Diploma is made up of 80 credits, with mandatory and option units depending on individual role and responsibilities.
Some of the topics you will cover will be:
- Use and develop systems that promote communication
- Promote professional development
- Champion equality, diversity and inclusion
- Develop health and safety and risk management
- Working in partnership
How will the course be delivered?
The course is delivered in college every two weeks for half a day. These sessions cover the mandatory units. Taught sessions may also be delivered in the workplace depending on the number of learners at each setting.
- Entry Requirements
This is a part time course for adults who are employed as Managers, Deputy Managers or Advanced Practitioners in a health & social care services or Children and Young people’s Settings.
- How will I be assessed?
- What can I do next?
We offer a wide range of health and social care courses, click here for further information.
- For more information