Certificate for the Early Years Advanced Practitioner Level 4
- Course Code: FC323
- Duration: 1 day
- Price: £1000.00
- Times: 09:00-17:00
- Validated by: NONE
- Delivery Type: PT
This course is for those who are Level 3 qualified practitioners working in an early years setting, responsible for observing key children and involved with the planning process. Have a good knowledge of the early year’s curriculum with good literacy and ICT skills.
Please note monthly instalment options are available, if you wish to pay by this method contact us for further information.
- What will I study?
The following units will be covered:
- Enabling children to learn
- Promoting health and well-being through physical activity and nutrition co-ordination (PANCo) in the early years
- Working with others to support children with additional needs, including Special Educational
- Needs and Disability
- Working with families and other professionals in early years settings
- Implementing change in an early years setting incorporating a small scale research project
- Entry Requirements
The course is aimed at Level 3 qualified practitioners working in an early years setting, responsible for observing key children and involved with the planning process.
- How will I be assessed?
- What can I do next?
We offer a wide range of childcare courses, click here for further information
- For more information