- Course Code: TCB004
- Duration: 6 weeks x 3 hours
- Price: £120.00
- Start Date: 22-Feb-18
- Days: THU
- Times: 18:00-21:00
- Validated by: NONE
- Delivery Type: PT
The course will be delivered over 6 evenings in the College workshop.
- What will I study?
The course will cover the following topics:
- Building solid walling with attached piers
- Constructing cavity walling
- One brick walling in English bond
- One brick walling in Flemish bond
- Building steps in stone and Indian stone
- Stone walling with Indian stone copings
- Indian stone flagging
- Entry Requirements
This course is aimed at those who have attended the Introduction to Brickwork or have basic brickwork experience.
- How will I be assessed?
- What can I do next?
Once you have completed this intensive brickwork course you will have learned all the essential skills necessary to build straight, level and structurally sound brickwork, meaning you can tackle your own projects (or move towards a new career!) with confidence.
We offer a wide range of construction courses, click here for further information.
- For more information