CITB Health, Safety & Environment Test (CSCS)
- Course Code: TCC010
- Duration: 1 hours
- Price: £30.00
- Times: 13:30-14:30
- Validated by: NONE
- Delivery Type: PT
- Thursday, 17 October 2019
- Wednesday, 18 December 2019
- Thursday, 06 February 2020
- Tuesday, 10 March 2020
- Thursday, 30 April 2020
- Monday, 08 June 2020
- Friday, 17 July 2020
Who is the Exam for?
Experience Technical, Supervisor or Manager
This card is available to Supervisors and Managers on the job experience (normally at least one year in the last three) who have not achieved a construction related NVQ Level 3 / 4 /5 or construction related QCF Level 6 or 7 and are not a member of an approved professional body.
The card is valid for 3 years and cannot be renewed. It is issued on a temporary basis whilst a Construction NVQ is achieved.
Trainee (Craft and Operative)
This card is available to trainees and are currently undertaking a NVQ. The card is valid for 3 years and cannot be renewed.
Advanced Craft / Supervisory
This card is available if you have either
- achieved a Construction Related NVQ or SVQ level 3 or
- you have completed an approved indentured apprenticeship (e.g.with NJCBI, BATJIC etc.) or
- completed an employer sponsored apprenticeship which included the achievement of a City and Guilds of London Institute Advanced Craft Certificate.
This card is valid for five years.
This card is available to workers with 1-3 years on the job experience. The card is valid for 1 year and cannot be renewed. It is to be replaced with a skilled card upon achieving a Construction related NVQ Level 2 or higher.
Skilled Worker – Blue Card
This card is for those who have:
- Achieved a construction related NVQ or SVQ level 2
- Or have completed an employer sponsored apprenticeship which included the achievement of a City and Guilds of London Institute Craft Certificate.
If candidates do not have these qualification but are experience in their job and have registered for a qualification applicable to their occupation then an Experienced Worker card may be applicable.
Construction Related Occupation (CRO)
This card is available to people working in construction related occupations not covered by other CSCS cards.
This card expires on 30th September 2017 and is non-renewable.
- From 1st October 2015 you will be expected to register for a nationally recognised construction related qualification before the card expires
- Only one occupation will be displayed on the CRO card
- CSCS will stop issuing CRO cards from 31st March 2017
- What will I study?
The exam is a multiple choice online test which is aimed to prepare you in the importance of staying safe whilst working on construction sites.
- Entry Requirements
There are no entry requirements.
- How will I be assessed?
Upon successful achievement candidates are able to apply for a CSCS Card. (card is not included).
- What can I do next?
We offer a wide range of Construction courses, click here for further information.
- For more information