City & Guilds 7689 - 04 Level 2 - 2D award in CAD - AutoCAD
- Course Code: TEI032
- Duration: 20 weeks x 3 hours
- Price: £650.00
- Times: 18:00-21:00
- Validated by: City and Guilds
- Delivery Type: PT
- Monday, 02 November 2020
On completion of the course, the learner will be able to:
- Use associated IT, CAD hardware and operating systems
- Use basic file management techniques and maintain health and safety requirements
- Use and identify key components of the software relating to the 2D drawing environment
- Use a range of viewing commands and setup the drawing space
- Use drawing commands to produce drawings from various industries.
Modify existing drawings
- Use the CAD software’s coordinate system to aid accurate drawing
- Use hatch, text and simple dimensioning routines
Use basic editing commands and produce simple hard copies.
- Entry Requirements
Initially none although some prior knowledge of computers would be useful.
- How will I be assessed?
- Two practical assignments
- Short written exam
- For more information