- Course Code: TPB001
- Duration: 6 weeks x 3 hours
- Price: £150.00
- Monday, 25 April 2022
- Thursday, 01 September 2022
This course is aimed at people who would like to have a basic awareness of plumbing installation and maintenance tasks and will be delivered over 6 evening sessions.
SAFETY BOOTS MUST BE WORN, OTHERWISE YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO UNDERTAKE THIS COURSE. TRAINERS ARE NOT SUITABLE.
- What will I study?
The course will cover the following topics:-
- Health and safety/workshop rules
- Plumbing fittings and materials
- Copper pipe soldering
- How to isolate domestic mains water in an emergency
- Domestic sink and basin taps (repair + maintenance)
- Domestic valves (repair and maintenance)
- How to remove a radiator for decorating purposes
- How to unblock a domestic sink or basin
- Feedback and review
- What can I do next?
We offer a wide range of construction courses, click here for further information.
- For more information