- Course Code: HB474SD
- Study mode: Part Time
Advanced and Creative Hair Professionals are creative, passionate, and driven professionals who work without supervision, managing themselves and others when required. They provide a quality service, whilst working to the highest standards and continuously developing their personal and professional skills.
- What will I study?
- Research fashion forward trends, using the results to create, plan and promote a collection of hairstyle looks that reflects their own individuality
- Use and adapt a range of sectioning and cutting guidelines, creative and precision techniques and technical skills to create and enhance the collection of hairstyle looks
- Use a range of creative finishing and dressing techniques, advanced creative colouring techniques to enhance the collection of hairstyle looks
- Use and apply products, tools and equipment, in accordance with legal requirements, manufacturers' instructions and salon policy
- Entry Requirements
Hair professional or equivalent qualification.
The Apprentice must achieve Level 2 English and maths prior to taking their end-point assessment.
- How will I be assessed?
End Point Assessment (EPA)
- Knowledge Test
- Observation and Questioning
- Professional Discussion
- What can I do next?
Other relevant courses.
- Your Study Programme