- Course Code: CC571SD
- Duration: 1 year
- Validated by: City and Guilds
There are no years associated with this course.
Please let us know about this error.
As a Children, Young People and Family Manager you will ensure direction, alignment and commitment within your own practice, your team(s), your organisation and across partnerships to help children, young people and families aspire to do their best and achieve sustainable change. You will build teams, manage resources and lead new approaches to working practices that deliver improved outcomes and put the child, young person or family at the centre of practice.
What will I study?
Knowledge and understanding of:
- The national systems of social welfare
- Local agencies and community groups
- Theoretical approaches to the practice and principles of effective multi agency working
- Proactively develops and sustains strategies for joint working, to improve outcomes
- Demonstrates good awareness of stakeholders
- Contributes to and initiates appropriate joint budget arrangements
Apprentices without level 2 English and Maths will need to achieve this level prior to taking their end- point assessment.
Undertake the Disclosure and Barring Service process and provide the result.
How will I be assessed?
On programme assessment and End Point Assessment.
What can I do next?
Other relevant professional courses.
Your Study Programme