- Course Code: ET201SD
- Duration: 3 years
- Study mode: Part Time
The occupation covered by this standard is Construction Site Supervisor and typical job titles can include: Assistant Site Manager, Assistant Supervisor or Construction Site Supervisor. In the case of SME construction companies the roles are likely to include Site Manager or Site Supervisor. They are associated with the supervision of specialist contractors and workers on construction projects and are based on construction sites with occasional time in offices.
What will I study?
The following qualification will be gained:
- Level 4 qualification in Construction and Built Environment
- The main duties and tasks of a Construction Site Supervisor are:
- Supervision of specialist contractors
- The control of health and safety standards on construction projects
- Recording, control and reporting of progress on a construction project
- The minimisation of the environmental impact of construction projects
- Control of quality of works on a construction project
- Assisting commercial staff with the monitoring of costs on a construction project
Individual employers will determine their own entry requirements, but the typical entry requirements for this Apprenticeship will be five GCSEs or equivalent, including Maths, English and a Science; or a Level 2 Apprenticeship.
How will I be assessed?
- End Point Assessment (EPA)
- Assessment Method 1: Online test
- Assessment Method 2: Project
- Assessment Method 3: Professional discussion
What can I do next?
Other relevant qualifications.
Your Study Programme