- Course Code: HS826SD
- Validated by: City and Guilds
- Study mode: Part Time
The Leader in Adult Care will guide and inspire teams to make positive differences to someone’s life when they are faced with physical, practical, social, emotional, psychological or intellectual challenges. They will be a leader of the care team and will develop and implement a values-based culture at a service or unit level.
- What will I study?
- Statutory frameworks, standards, guidance and Codes of Practice which underpin practice in relation to the safe delivery of services
- Systems and processes needed to ensure compliance with regulations and organisational policies and procedures including health and safety and risk management
- Principles of risk management, assessment and outcome based practice
- Principles and underpinning theories of change management including approaches, tools and techniques that support the change process
- Legislative and regulatory frameworks which inform quality standards
- Theories and models that underpin performance and appraisal including disciplinary procedures
- Entry Requirements
Apprentices without level 2 English and maths will need to achieve this level prior to completion of their Apprenticeship.
- How will I be assessed?
End Point Assessment (EPA)
The EPA consists of two distinct assessment methods:
• Observation of Leadership
• Professional discussion
- What can I do next?
Other relevant courses.
- Your Study Programme