- Course Code: BB367C
- Duration: 2 academic years
This Apprenticeship can be applied across a broad range of sectors and job roles. Good Managers are essential to the success of any business so the skills gained on this Apprenticeship are transferable and valuable. If you want a career in Management then this Apprenticeship is for you. The Apprenticeship offers a combination of qualifications that will equip you with the skills and knowledge you need to work in a Management environment. By undertaking an Apprenticeship in Management you begin the first step to a challenging and rewarding career. To be successful you must be committed and possess good literacy and numeracy skills as well as a logical approach to problem solving, including the ability to recognise the importance of attention to detail.
- What will I study?
- Contribute to the development of a strategic plan
- Design business processes
- Manage strategic change
- Provide leadership and management
- Entry Requirements
Speak to The Hub on 01254 292929 to find out the entry requirements for this Apprenticeship.
- How will I be assessed?
You will be assessed in one or more of the following ways:
- Practical demonstration/assignment
- Practical examination
- Written examination
- Course work
- Oral questioning
- Portfolio of evidence
- What can I do next?
Higher Apprentices, with support and opportunities in the workplace, can progress onto:
- A range of Management and other Professional Qualifications at level 6 and above
- Higher Education to undertake management, business or other qualifications, including Degrees or Masters in Management & Leadership, Business and Business Management
- Further employment opportunities within their current job role/alternative job roles
- Specialised qualifications providing additional technical knowledge
- Membership of professional bodies, including the Chartered Management Institute and the Institute of Leadership & Management.
With additional training, Higher Apprentices may be able to progress in their careers to Senior Management or Director level roles and, in time, to Chief Executive positions.
- Your Study Programme