- Course Code: EB636SD
- Duration: 60 weeks
- Validated by: NONE
A Marketing Executive will help shape, support and deliver marketing plans, working in conjunction with the Marketing Manager who will define the overall marketing strategy. A highly audience focused role which requires creativity, communication and project management skills - these individuals are responsible for planning and executing tactical and targeted marketing activity.
- What will I study?
Typical modules include:
- Managing and maintaining key marketing channels, including digital, offline and social media
- Planning and delivering tactical integrated marketing campaigns
- Managing the production and distribution of marketing materials
- Liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues, suppliers (incl. agencies) and partner organisations
- Collecting and analysing research information to understand target audience behaviour and views across the market in general and the marketing mix
- Assisting in the achievement of brand positioning to agreed guidelines
- Organising and attending events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions.
- Entry Requirements
Entry requirements will be determined by individual employers.
Apprentices without level 2 English and maths will need to achieve this level prior to taking the end-point assessment.
- How will I be assessed?
End Point Assessment (EPA).
The EPA consists of 3 distinct assessment methods:
- Multiple Choice Knowledge Test
- Project Showcase
- Professional Discussion
- What can I do next?
Other relevant professional courses.
- Your Study Programme