- Course Code: HB108
- Duration: 1 academic year
- Validated by: NONE
This 1 year full time course will give you an opportunity to sample a range of hairdressing and beauty therapy services, whilst gaining a qualification in employability skills to give you the life skills required to enhance your opportunity to progression to a Level 1 qualification in either the hairdressing or beauty therapy industry.
- What will I study?
You will learn about:
- Beauty therapy techniques
- How to apply for a job
- Hairdressing skills
- How to work safely and as part of a team
- How to present yourself on a professional manner
- Manicure and nail art techniques
- The importance of good conduct in a salon environment
- How to plan for progression within the Industry
- Entry Requirements
There are no entry requirements needed.
- How will I be assessed?
You will need to carry out practical assessments on models in a realistic working environment.
- What can I do next?
- Your Study Programme