- Course Code: TEI101
- Duration: 1 academic year
- Validated by: City and Guilds
- Study mode: Full Time
This Level 1 Electrical Installation course is aimed at learners that have a keen interest in electrical installation and is intended for those who want to gain the knowledge and abilities that will enable them to progress onto an Electrotechnical Apprenticeship programme or if you want to learn the basics of electrotechnical principles and practice to help start off your career.
- What will I study?
You will learn about:
- Health and Safety within electrical installation
- Principles of electrical science
- Electrical installations technology
- Installation of electrical systems and enclosures
- How to communicate with others in building services engineering
- Entry Requirements
2 GCSEs at Grade E/2 in Maths and English Language or completion of an Entry Level course.
- How will I be assessed?
The course is assessed internally via assessed exams and practical assessments.
- What can I do next?
On successful completion of the study programme you may look to enter full time employment within the electrical industry & onto the apprenticeship scheme, or you may also consider the Level 2 course in Electrical Installation or the Level 2 in Engineering
- Your Study Programme