- Course Code: D481
- Duration: 10 weeks
- Start Date: 08-Oct-19, 10-Oct-19, 12-May-20, 07-Sep-20
- Validated by: NOCN
This is the core course for trade union health and safety representatives. It is the first stage in the TUC health and safety training programme. It is designed to help you build the skills, knowledge and confidence you need to carry out your work as a safety rep.
Health and Safety at work is always a major issue for all employees. Work places that have trade union health and safety reps have a significantly lower rate of accidents. If you are a newly appointed safety rep, this is the course for you.
This course will take 60 hours to complete.
- What will I study?
The course will help you to:
- Understand the role and functions of a trade union health & safety rep
- Organise for health & safety
- Prevent accidents and ill health
- Learn key safety rep skills
- Entry Requirements
- How will I be assessed?
- What can I do next?
- Your Study Programme