- Course Code: CC018
- Duration: 1 academic year
- Study mode: Part Time
Level 3 Diploma for the Early Years Workforce (Early Years Educator) is for learners who are already employed within the Early Years sector
The Level 3 Diploma Early Years Practitioner (Early Years Educator):
- Covers the age range from birth to 7 years
- Has a minimum QCF credit value of 64
- Requires minimum of 10 hours employment or voluntary in a real work environment
- Requires a minimum GCSE grade C in Maths and English or equivalent (or be willing to work towards)
What are the benefits of the employee?
Employees will benefit from:
- A clear understanding of their responsibility within the organisation
- The opportunity to develop new skills
- The recognition of existing skills
What will I get at the end of this course?
NCFE CACHE Level 3 Diploma for the Early Years Workforce (Early Years Educator)
How much does it cost?
Fees are subject to funding depending upon eligibility criteria of the individual learner.
You can apply for a Learner Loan to help with your course or pay for the course upfront, using the Commericial course option (£820)
To find out more information, please email email@example.com
- What will I study?
There are a range of themes you will cover during this qualification. These include:
- Theme 1: Health and well-being
- Theme 2: Legislation, frameworks and professional practice
- Theme 3: Play, development and learning for school readiness
- Entry Requirements
You will need to have a minimum of 10 hours work/volunteering per week and there will be an intial assessment if you haven't completed a L2 Child Care course.
- How will I be assessed?
You are assessed by producing a portfolio of evidence that supports your ability and competence to work with young children. Each learner will be assigned an experienced, qualified assessor to assess competency in the real work environment using methods of direct observation, questioning, case studies and workbooks.
- Your Study Programme