- Course Code: TEI333
- Duration: 1 academic year
- Start Date: 07-Sep-20
- Validated by: City and Guilds
- Study mode: Full Time
Learners interested in the Level 3 Advanced Technical Diploma in Electrical Installation will study theoretical aspects of the subject and apply them to practical tasks.
- What will I study?
Compulsory topics include:
- Engineering materials
- Planning and overseeing electrical work activities
- Principles of electrical science
- Electrical design and installation practices and procedures
- Principles of inspection, testing and commissioning electrical systems
- Inspecting, testing and commissioning electrical systems
- Electrical system fault diagnosis and rectification
- Requirements for electrical installations
- Entry Requirements
You will need 4 x GCSEs at Grade C/4 inc. English Language and Maths, or completion of a level 2 course.
- What can I do next?
The Level 3 Advanced Technical Diploma in Electrical Installation can lead to a higher level apprenticeship, on successful completion of the apprenticeship learners would be recognised by the industry as 'competent electricians'. This could lead to the following employment opportunities:
- installation electrician
- maintenance electrician
- Your Study Programme