- Course Code: TPB333
- Duration: 1 academic year
- Validated by: City and Guilds
- Study mode: Full Time
Learners interested in the Level 3 Advanced Technical Diploma in Plumbing will study theoretical aspects of the subject and apply them to practical tasks.
- What will I study?
Compulsory topics include:
- Engineering materials
- Planning and overseeing electrical work activities
- Domestic central heating systems planning and design
- Principles and requirements of environmental technology systems
- Domestic sanitation system installation, commissioning, service and maintenance techniques
- Cold water systems planning and design
- Hot water systems planning and design
- Building services site procedures and planning
- Entry Requirements
You will need:
- 4 x GCSEs at Grade C/4 inc. English Language and Maths, ICT and Science
- and the completion of a Level 2 in Plumbing course
- What can I do next?
The Level 3 Advanced Technical Diploma in Plumbing can lead to a higher level apprenticeship, on successful completion of the apprenticeship learners would be recognised by the industry as a competent plumber.
This could lead to the following employment opportunities:
- Plumbing and heating engineer
- Domestic heating installer
- Your Study Programme