Don’t miss out on your place at Blackburn College.
It's not too late! You can still enrol.
You do not need to let us know you are coming. Simply attend at the Beacon Centre reception and a member of staff will help you.
When you attend for enrolment, you should bring the following documents with you.
What to bring if you're aged 16-18
- Your GCSE results / proof of your qualifications
- Proof of your household income. This is necessary if you wish to access support from our Student Finance team including help with bus passes.
What to bring if you're aged 19+
- Proof of any qualifications that have been specified for your course and the results you received. This could be your GCSE results and/or previous vocational/technical qualifications for example
- Proof of your household income. Where your household income is less than £18,525 per year, you may be eligible for funding support, depending on the level of your course
- If you are studying a level 3 courses and have applied for an Advanced Learner Loan, you may wish to bring your Student Finance England acceptance letter with you, so you can discuss this with a member of our Student Finance Team
University Centre at Blackburn College Enrolment
Looking to enrol onto a university course?
Find out more about how to enrol on to a higher education (university) qualification at the University Centre at Blackburn College.
Where do I go?
This year, enrolment is taking place in the University Centre at Blackburn College.
If you're not already familiar with our campus, our map will help guide you.
You can park for free on the Blackburn College campus on any of the dates listed.