Enrolment for Blackburn University Centre
Need some enrolment guidance? Get in touch: email@example.com
Not yet applied?
Apply now for 2020 entry.
Enrol online or face-to-face
Before you turn up for your induction and the start of your course, you will need to enrol.
Enrol in Person
You can now attend the Beacon Centre at Blackburn College to complete your enrolment in a safe and secure environment.
You do not need an appointment to attend, you can simply "drop-in" between the times below.
Enrolment at Blackburn College will be open at the following times.
- Monday to Thursday - 9.00am-4.30pm. On Fridays enrolment will close at 4pm.
If you attend enrolment you will need to bring your a face covering. We will have some spares available for you should you forget this.
You do not need to let us know you are coming. Simply attend at these times and a member of staff will help you. Please bring:
- A photo of your qualification certificates and/or your results slip if you have just received your examination results.
- Your Student Finance England confirmation of funding.
How to enrol online
You can only enrol online if you have previously been sent a letter or email with your login details.
- Download a copy of the Offer Accepted Online Enrolment Instructions
- Download a copy of the Offer Not Accepted Online Enrolment Instructions
Things you will need if you're enrolling online
You may also find it helpful to make a note of your current qualifications and the grades you have received for them.