Sales Executive / Senior Sales Executive
- Job Description
- You will have a good understanding of selling creative solutions to our target markets.
- Possess knowledge of sales processes and structure, be able to research and source your own leads.
- Strong sales approach with demonstrable experience of cold calling.
- Be fully conversant with a range of our products and be prepared to make a large number of pitches to secure business.
- Reaching weekly average targets as set out by the Sales Manager.
- Person Specification
A minimum of 1 year’s proven experience in selling B2B with a demonstrable track record and have proven sales success and achievements. However if you do not have sales experience, but are very ambitious and driven – with a desire to work in a competitive environment, then please do still apply.
You should have flair and experience in researching, sourcing own leads, with high levels of creativity a confident sales negotiator and be comfortable in selling to high-level decision makers. Apart from being self-motivated, resilient with excellent persuasion skills, you must be self-driven, focused to achieve weekly targets and be able to work well within a team as well as on your own initiative.
Ideally you should have experience of exhibition sales or at least selling niche products, have high attention to detail and have worked in a pressurised, professional environment (although this is not essential).
- Other Information
This vacancy has an open application date, with immediate start available due to large number of exceptional staff required.
- How To Apply
Please email Sam.Brown@partnershipmediagroup.co.uk, or call 0161 200 8633