Use the contents below to access more information about registering, dress/robe hire, photography and the day itself. Download our Graduation Information Sheet which has all the key information in one handy document. Also included below is a checklist so you can make sure you have done everything you need to for the big day.
- Eligibility and Registering Online
- Graduation Gown Hire & Photography
- Guest Tickets
- Access Arrangements
- Results received
- Invitation received
- All outstanding finance paid
- Registered online to attend (www.gownhire.co.uk)
- Ordered gown (www.gownhire.co.uk)
- Ordered photography (www.gownhire.co.uk) (optional)
- Ordered Extra Guest Tickets (2nd October from www.gownhire.co.uk)
- Confirmation of attendance
- Collect tickets and gowns and have photos taken
- Process to King George's Hall
Due to the ever changing situation around coronavirus we cannot, at this time, know how potential restrictions could impact on our ceremonies. We will keep all graduates informed of any changes when we are aware of them.
Please note if there are restrictions on social distancing this may affect the number of guests that are allowed in the ceremony.