How to Apply
Applications to University Centre at Blackburn College
Full-time and Part-time applications for September 2018 entry
Full-time and Part-time undergraduate applications for courses starting in September 2018 should be made using our online application system
What happens after you’ve applied
- Student Finance – Don’t delay in applying for Student Finance – the sooner you apply, the sooner you’ll have all your finances in place at the start of your course.
- Interview – For some courses, depending on your experience we may invite you for an interview. This will be informal and is an opportunity to look around our World Class Campus.
- Offer – We’ll issue you an offer of a place on a course depending on your application and/or outcome of your interview
- Acceptance – You can confirm the offer of a place so that we know you’re coming in September. Don’t delay in accepting your offer.
- Enrolment – We will tell you how and when to enrol and confirm when your first day is and the time to arrive.
Getting in touch
If you have questions about your application you can contact our Admissions Team on 01254 29 25 94 (Option 2) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.