Our Policies & Procedures
- Policies and Procedures for Conducting College Business
- Policies and Procedures Relating to Academic Services
- Policies and Procedures Relating to Student Services
- Admissions Policy
- Student Behaviour Policy 2019-2020
- Student Behaviour Procedure 2019-2020
- Tuition Fee Policy, 2019-2020
- Tuition Fee Policy, 2020-2021
- Tuition Fee Policy, 2021-2022
- Financial Assistance for Further Education Students 2016-2017
- Bursaries and Scholarships Policy, 2019-2020
- Bursaries and Scholarships Policy, 2020-2021
- Bursaries and Scholarships Policy, 2021-2022
- Access Agreement 2018-2019
- The Student Agreement Policy HE 2020-2021
- Safeguarding Students and Student Anti-Bullying Policy 2019-20
- Student Protection Plan
- Transparency Return
- Access and Participation Plan 2019-20
- Access and Participation Plan 2020-21 to 2024-25
- Admissions Policy
- Policies and Procedures Relating to Human Resources
- Individual Grievance Procedure
- Bullying and Harassment Policy
- Bullying and Harassment Procedure
- Disciplinary Procedure for Staff
- Public Interest Disclosure Policy
- Continuous Professional Development Policy 2017
- Professional Development Procedure
- Performance Development Review Scheme
- Trade Union Recognition Procedure
Details on current vacancies are available in Job Vacancies section of this website and also advertised in local and national press.
- Policies and Procedures Relating to Governance
- Freedom of Speech
- Equality and Diversity
- Health and Safety
- Complaints and Compliments Policies and Procedures
- Records Management and Personal Data Policies
- Charging Regimes and Policies
Freedom of Information: Much of our information is available free of charge. However because of the costs involved in locating or copying what you need, Blackburn College retains the right granted under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 to charge fees where necessary and these will be in accordance with the Act and any other relevant legislation. Where compilation of data is in our view particularly onerous it will be our intention to charge an additional sum of £25 per person hour to cover locating documents, copying and postage (up to a maximum of £450 as defined by the Act.) As soon as it is established that a charge will be sought, this will be advised to the requester for approval before any further work is undertaken.
- Modern Slavery Act Statement
- Gender Pay Gap Reports
- Trade Union Facility Time Data
About Us News & Student Stories
Blackburn College Enjoys Long-Standing Partnership...
Blackburn College and the award-winning Headmaster...
Apprentice Annalise Represents Blackburn College o...
Business Administration Apprentice Annalise Bartle...
University Centre Blackburn College Bring New Skil...
As Lancashire’s manufacturing businesses continue ...
Three Talented Photography Students Set for Bright...
Three overseas students have enjoyed degree succes...
Kieran Achieves His Ambition After Successful Univ...
Blackburn University Centre graduate Kieran Worral...
University Centre’s Fine Art Features on BBC North...
Blackburn University Centre appeared on BBC North ...