Our Policies & Procedures
- Policies and Procedures for Conducting College Business
- Policies and Procedures Relating to Academic Services
- Policies and Procedures Relating to Student Services
- Cross College Student Performance Policy 2017-2018
- Admissions Policy
- Student Behaviour Policy 2017-2018
- Student Behaviour Procedure 2017-2018
- Student Performance Procedure FE 2017-2018
- Tuition Fee Policy and Rates 2017-2018
- Tuition Fee Policy, 2018-2019
- Tuition Fee Policy, 2019-2020
- Tuition Fee Policy, 2020-2021
- Financial Assistance for Further Education Students 2016-2017
- Bursaries and Scholarships Policy, 2017-2018
- Bursaries and Scholarships Policy, 2018-2019
- Bursaries and Scholarships Policy, 2019-2020
- Bursaries and Scholarships Policy, 2020-2021
- Access Agreement 2018-2019
- The Student Agreement Policy HE 2019-2020
- Safeguarding Students and Student Anti-Bullying Policy 2018-19
- Student Protection Plan
- Transparency Return
- Access and Participation Plan
- Policies and Procedures Relating to Human Resources
- Individual Grievance Procedure
- Bullying and Harassment Policy
- Bullying and Harassment Procedure
- Disciplinary Policy and Procedure
- Disciplinary Procedure for Staff
- Public Interest Disclosure Policy
- Continuous Professional Development Policy 2017
- Professional Development Procedure
- Performance Development Review Scheme
- Trade Union Recognition Procedure
Details on current vacancies are available in Job Vacancies section of this website and also advertised in local and national press.
- Policies and Procedures Relating to Governance
- Freedom of Speech
- Equality and Diversity
- Health and Safety
- Complaints and Compliments Policies and Procedures
Records Management and Personal Data Policies
- Charging Regimes and Policies
Freedom of Information: Much of our information is available free of charge. However because of the costs involved in locating or copying what you need, Blackburn College retains the right granted under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 to charge fees where necessary and these will be in accordance with the Act and any other relevant legislation. Where compilation of data is in our view particularly onerous it will be our intention to charge an additional sum of £25 per person hour to cover locating documents, copying and postage (up to a maximum of £450 as defined by the Act.) As soon as it is established that a charge will be sought, this will be advised to the requester for approval before any further work is undertaken.
- Modern Slavery Act Statement
- Gender Pay Gap Reports
- Trade Union Facility Time Data
About Us News & Student Stories
Staff and Students March in the Durham Miners Gala...
Blackburn College staff and students took to the s...
Blackburn Pioneer Of Digital Community Learning Re...
An inspirational tutor from Blackburn has won a na...
College Supports Successful National Festival of M...
Blackburn College has remained an integral part of...
College Supports Project to Develop Lancashire’s W...
Blackburn College is supporting a new programme de...